- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with the Site;
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on the Site – for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
- Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information, such as name, address, and email address, that you enter while using the services on the Site;
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through the Site, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- Information that you post to the Site with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through the Site, including its communication content and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
KimMarieLiveYourDream.com may use the information it collects about you to:
- Respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support;
- Respond to any inquiries from you regarding the Site;
- Contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with KimMarieLiveYourDreams.com on or offline for services, purchases and events;
- Enable your use of the services available on the Site;
- Send you goods purchased through the Site;
- Supply services purchased through the Site;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters. You can opt out of any or all at anytime by unsubscribing at the bottom of any email;
- Provide you with information associated with your account;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Administer the Site and keep it secure;
- Personalize the Site for you;
- Analyze interaction and access related to the Site;
- Diagnose problems;
- Find and prevent fraud;
- Deal with complaints made by or about you relating to the Site;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Process other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
While you visit the Site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed (we’ll use this, for example, to show products you’ve recently viewed);
- location, IP address, and browser type (we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping);
- shipping address (we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping costs before you place an order, and to send you the order).
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information to:
- Send you information about your account and order;
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints;
- Process payments and prevent fraud;
- Set up your account for our store;
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes;
- Improve our store offerings;
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
When creating an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
If you submit personal information for publication on the Site, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Personal information that you publish on the Site or submit for publication on the Site may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If you violate our Terms and Conditions;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings or to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, plan an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to opt out. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You may contact us via email at email@example.com or by mail at Kim Marie Live Your Dreams, 2147 Hillebrand Drive, Cross Plains, WI 53528, to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Withdraw your consent for us to contact you.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. We may retain data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you request your personal data be deleted, it is not restorable. This includes, but is not limited to, memberships, courses, workshops or shop order history.
As stated in the Cookies Section, you can control your own cookie settings.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in any email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Securityof Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to ensure the safety of and prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through the Site will be protected by encryption technology.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any password you use to access the Site confidential.
- Recognize a computer when a user visits the Site;
- Track users as they navigate the Site;
- Enable the use of a shopping cart on the Site and to track cart contents while you’re browsing the Site;
- Improve the Site’s usability;
- Analyze the use of the Site;
- Administer the Site;
- Prevent fraud and improve the security of the Site;
- Personalize the Site for each user;
- Target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies or to delete cookies already stored on your computer. Blocking all cookies or deleting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on the Site.
- Third Party Websites
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We use WooCommerce for our shop. WooCommerce itself does not receive or store usage data.
- Retaining Personal Information
KimMarieLiveYourDreams.com will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data to the extent we are required to do so by law. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for seven years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews that you leave. If you leave a comment or review, its metadata is retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that complete any registration on the Site, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users, as well as website administrators, can see, edit, or delete their user profile at any time (except they cannot change their username).
At the time that KimMarieLiveYourDreams.com no longer has a legitimate business need to process your personal information, or no longer has a need to keep your personal information for any legal, tax, or regulatory reason, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com for any inquiries or questions or if you feel that we are not abiding by this Policy.
Effective as of April 21, 2021